Tuesday, January 5, 2010

practice last night confusion

I apologize that some of you did not get the message that practice was no longer at Mark Twain, as on the original calendar. I got it changed on the website calendar, but I don't think I sent any emails notifying you of the change until yesterday, and I understand that it was too late for a few of you. I will take some time tonight to look at the printed calendar and make sure any changes have been communicated so we don't have this happen again. I try to get reminders out earlier in the day, and I should have because of the change, but I just didn't. I'm sorry.

This is a good reminder to check your email before you head into town for practice...with the forecast on snow on Wed night, there is a chance we'll have to cancel practice or re-schedule to a different facility on Thursday (if schools are closed we can't use their gym). We'll let you know as soon as we are able what the plan is..

--
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment