Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 31st game schedule time changes

We have a confirmed game schedule for next Saturday, January 31st. They could not find a facility for the middle of the day, so the games will be later in the day than previously scheduled (remember, when I gave those times, I cautioned that they were not confirmed). I know this is actually better for those involved with Pirates of Penzance, because it should eliminate conflicts with rehearsals.. So here is the final schedule:

3:30 pm Junior High Boys vs. St. Louis Blue Knights
4:45 pm Girls Gold team vs, Patriettes Varsity B
6:00 pm Varsity Boys vs. St. Louis Blue Knights

The games will be held at a different facility than we have played at previously. They will be sending me a link with directions, and I will pass that on to you when I have it.

Dawn Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment