Wednesday, November 18, 2009

more about uniforms

A final  reminder to have your players try on their uniforms before they come to practice tomorrow night. (And parents, you have the final say as to the fit.) Please email me if you need a different size, but keep what you have until I ask you to bring it to exchange.

Yes, we are trying to use the uniforms we already have, but it is also important that they fit somewhat reasonably, so please don't be shy about telling me a bigger or smaller size would fit better. We are going to have to order a few pairs of shorts, so we might as well be sure everyone has the size they need. It is more costly to get new jerseys (because of the printing of logo and numbers), so we'll probably try to make due with those, but if we need to, we can buy some new ones.

If you did not get a uniform yet: 
I will NOT be at practice tomorrow night, but I will send a box of bags with Mr. Hall. Each bag holds a uniform for players who did not get a uniform Monday. Please take these home and try them on, then email me if you need a different size of anything, since I guessed at sizes and/or gave you what was left. Again, keep them until I ask you to bring them to exchange (if you need a different size).

New Players:
Each of you gets a white Royals t-shirt to use as a warm up shirt as part of your registration.
Please email me the following information:
1) T-shirt size (I suggest you go a size higher than what you usually wear, so it will be loose over your game jersey)
2)  Name to put on the back -- your first or last name -- siblings can choose to have an initial, too (like C. Cates for Christopher, since his sister Emily also plays)

Returning players may buy a new warm-shirt for $10 if they want a new one... please provide the same information requested above.

I've attached a t-shirt order form in case anyone wants to order additional shirts for family members. They come in navy, gold, and white. I am hoping to order some smaller sizes than are listed on the form, so feel free to add sizes you'd like to buy, and we'll see if we can get them. I need t-shirt orders by next Monday at the latest. (you may pay when they arrive)

Thanks,
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment