Saturday, February 28, 2009

rescheduling games...

Hi all -
Too bad the snow couldn't have waited til tomorrow, so we could get this game against Fulton in. 

I am trying to figure out possible rescheduling dates for this game as well as dates that we might be able to schedule one or two more games. However, the bits and pieces of information that I've heard about different schedules and availability makes me wonder if we will be able to find a date that works for the majority of the team! Since we didn't have anything on the calendar, people have started making other commitments, and I'm afraid we may just have to call it a season.

But, we are going to see if we can work something out....I've started with the head coaches' availability. Now we need to check on players. Just to clarify, we are talking about Varsity Boys, and Gold Team Girls

Please reply to this email ASAP and tell me which of these dates WOULD NOT work. If you have already told me, you don't have to again...

Thurs, March 5
Friday, March 6 (girls only)
Saturday, March 7
Monday, March 9 (boys only)
Thursday, March 12
Friday, March 13
Saturday, March 14

Obviously, we had scheduled the end-of-year recognition night for Friday, March 13th, but that isn't set in stone...

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment