Thursday, December 3, 2009

Re: oops - here's the directory

Thanks for all your offers to help -- we are all set, but I'm encouraged that we'll be fine for the rest of the season!

  I will have some corrections on the directory, so I'll make those and send it out again in the next couple of days.

Dawn

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM, RHAA Sports <rollaroyals@gmail.com> wrote:


Attached is a directory -- please check your entry especially, and let me know if I've made any errors, Thanks. Sorry it took me so long to get it together.

Friday night game vs. Houston Wellspring Academy.
Rolla Junior High
Arrival time - 6 pm
Game time -- 6:30 pm

Lee Robertson has volunteered to run the scoreboard and is willing to teach anyone else who would like to learn.
We still need someone to 1)keep the scorebook and 2) to
collect admissions, starting at 6 pm...please let me know if you can help in either of these areas.

Thanks,
--
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary




--
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary



--
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment