Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tournament schedule

Attached is the current tournament/game schedule for Saturday.

Note that we no longer have a 9:45 am game, which is what I said in the Sunday night email...

Here is the current plan:
11 am -- Varsity (18U) Boys vs. Springfield Knights
1:30 pm -- 14U Boys vs. Mountain Grove Christian Academy
5:00 pm -- 14U Boys vs. SWMO Eagles (Springfield)

I apologize for these changes - I realize they are significant. On the other hand, the boys get to sleep in after a late night!

We do still need volunteers to help, especially during the times when our teams are not playing. I know it is a busy time of year, and many families have other commitments, so if you are able to volunteer, let me know what times work for you and what you'd like to help with (admissions, scoreboard, timer, concessions)

thanks.

--
Dawn Hall
RHAA secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment